An amazing, fun wedding with two lovely brides at the Western House Hotel, Ayr
I’ve not had as much fun editing a wedding as I did with Amy and Rhian’s wedding at Western House Hotel, Ayr! So much fun, dancing and laughter I had the biggest smile going through their photos and making their slideshow. Have a look for yourself!
It was raining cats and dogs when I arrived at their wedding venue in the morning, and as usual that puts me into a mode where I’m constantly looking for photo options for portraits in case of rain. However, that was unnecessary as the sun decided to SHINE like never before just as we went for their portraits. I just have to say, HOW AMAZING is it when we get light like this?! I wish I could whip it up at every wedding… 😉 but every day is unique!
Hope you like the photos as much as I do! And as always, watch the slideshow for more photos. The blogpost is usually just my ABSOLUTE favourites an often don’t include that many candid photos of guests for privacy reasons + becuase I emphasise of highlighting the best possible photos of the couple and details from the venue instead.
I’ve got to mention a few people helping in making this day as wonderful as possible, of course.
So here’s a supplier shoutout!
- Both dresses from Bijoux Bridal in Hamilton
- Flowers by Caroline Holmes
- A pleasure to work alongside Chris & Tony from Big Day Movies. See their highlight video at the end of this blogpost.
- Cake from 3D Cakes Glasgow
- Rhian hair – Laura Slaven
- Rhian makeup – Samantha Connor
- Amy hair – Gillian McDougall
- Amy makeup – Niamh Giffen